Frequently Asked Questions
How do I install it?
- 01Execute the'DHSetup.exe' installation file
- 02Run the app after installation is complete
- 03‘Open Deep Hearing’ after logging in
- 04Automatic driver installation when running for the first time
I can't look up the device in the microphone list.
- There may be a compatibility problem with the microphone you want to use.
'Sound' →'Recording' →'Properties' →'Advanced' →'Basic type' check
At this time, the sample rate is '48000 Hz It is compatible with'.
Compatibility with other devices will be updated later.
There is sound interruption, why is that?
- First of all, please check whether the program installation and input device settings have been properly performed.
If the same phenomenon continues after normal installation and rebooting the computer,
it may be a specification problem of the desktop/laptop.
Our deep hearing noise removal app can run smoothly in a computer environment that exceeds the following recommended specifications.
System Specifications Recommended Specifications Operating system WINDOWS 10 Genuine CPU Intel-i3 or equivalent processor RAM 2 Gb or more
If other problems persist, please contact us through 1:1 customer inquiry.
CEO: Kang-Hun Ahn
Business Registration Number: 550-86-01473
MailOrder Business Registration Number: 2021-Daejeon Seo-gu-0380
R1220 SPARKPLUS, Seocho-daero 77-gil 17, Seocho-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea (06614)
Room 407, Daejeon TIPS Town, 99 Daehak-ro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon, Republic of Korea (34134)